TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Financieel interim administrateur & raporteur
Work Experience21 july 2003-30 october 2003
Michael Page International (Interim)
Function: Finance Administrator Michael Page Interim (temporary 3 months)
• Assist the traders with verifying and confirming the COMEX and LME deals.
• Check the FOREX deals.
• Responsible for daily settlements.
• Creating new procedures for work-flow procedures, and manuals for MSAP queries.
March 2002-July 2003 Amsterdam Power Exchange N.V
Function: Risk & Process specialist. (Operations department)
• Participating in project for the European Energy Derivative Exchange N.V.
• Responsible for the maintenance and writing new operational business procedures, application manuals and WFP’s.
• Assist the manager operations to realize new OTC clearing environment whereby energy traders and participants can register their OTC transaction for clearing.
• Assist market operators to ensure daily energy trade & processes. Report directly to the manager operations.
March 2001-March 2002 Kempen & Co. N.V ( Dexia bank the Netherlands)
Function: Mid office reporter Kempen Capital Management.
• Responsible for the quarterly and annual revenues and management reporting the results of investment funds and mandates.
• Spilfuncion between the financial accounting, investment administration and the portfolio- managers were essential.
• Preparing information, gathering data and figures of investment funds, and verify these with the internal departments and portfolio managers.
• Managing the request for proposal database machine (application) and assist or training the end users.
• Participating in projects, which integrates a new administration, calculation and reporting system and process.
February 2000- March 2001 IMG Holland N.V. (stock and derivative broker house) via Michael Page Amsterdam.
Function: Assistant controller
• -Responsible to decrease outstanding overdue claims and invoices.
• -Contact with institutional clients who have overdue more than 30 days. (managed more than 150 institutional accounts with signing trading contracts and brokerage fee to maintenance the business contact with them.)
• -Report directly to the financial controller and the head of the dealing room.
• -Administrate and coordinate an investment fund For IMG Holland System trading.
• -Creating procedures, maintaining the contact with custodian bank, the distributors and other public officials.
• Make sure that all executed transactions by the traders which is been done must been authorized by CEO, the distributors and myself.
• -Advise clients who participate in the investment fund and reconcile the Cash flow.
• -Monthly report to the CEO, Distributors, Dutch Central Bank ( De Nederlandse Bank)
• -Build and create the corporate action sub department.
• -Coordinate a department to decrease differences between our own administration and the custodian bank.
• -Monitories structures, procedures and targets. Implement and integrate a new order system and back office administration system
• -Reporting directly to the financial controller.
July 1997- February 2000 ABN AMRO BANK .N.V
Function: Finance administrator
Investment Banking (Back office Emerging Markets Fixed income)
• -Participating in the calculating and reporting the monthly profit & losses,
• -Reconciling cash business account and bonds transactions, managing the sub and holding accounts.
• -Monitoring the coupon and dividends differences and claims.
• -Report directly to the desk manager
1984- 1990 HAVO Rijks Scholengemeenschap RSG
1990- 1994 MEAO BE ( BE )
Specialized training and courses
Report writer, Stock accounting and administration bookkeeping program.
SSC Mabel, location: Amsterdam (certificate)
DataStream, Data performances and chart databases maintenance
Financial Thomson, location: Rotterdam
Sylvan/Pages, Performance measurement and reporting application
FMC Financial Models Cooperation, location: London
RFP Machine, Database manager and maintenance
(Request for proposal and frequently asking questions database managing)
Pragmatec, location: London (certificate)
NIBE Bank & Security course (effectenbedrijf)
SkillsInternet, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS outlook, Lotus Notes, Exact, Mabel,
DataStream Advance, RFP machine, FMC Sylvan, FMC Pages, Bloomberg, Reuters.