TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Marketing & PR
Work ExperienceFREELANCE / INTERIM MANAGER November ’99 – present
•  Quadriga Worldwide (European leader in digital communications & entertainment to the hotel sector) – International Marketing EMEA. Key responsibility for corporate communications and PR. Achieved substantial PR coverage, created electronic customer newsletter (multi-lingual / tailored versions), re-design of existing website and developed new website and created departmental intranet.
• Spirit Advertising – Account Director responsible for ChevronTexaco, Reed Business Publishing, Certina watches and DGM Properties.
• The Marketing Store Worldwide– Head of Marketing & PR responsible for PR, marketing, new business development and research and knowledge management. Achieved substantial positive PR coverage and raised the agency’s profile which contributed to new business.
• Principles - Head of Marketing & PR, on brand Board, responsible for strategic direction, development, implementation and promotion of the brand, through marketing communications (inc Account Card and website), PR and visual merchandising. Achievements:
• successful first principles own press day, press coverage has since doubled
• search, selection and management of agency for major project of brand definition & new store concept design
• design / implementation for windows and in-store VM for S/S 2002
• improved navigation and new look of transactional website
• Psion Computers - International Marketing Manager responsible for all products, interfacing between subsidiaries and distributors worldwide. My role was to develop international communications programmes to be rolled out to the markets ensuring consistent implementation and protection of the Psion brand. Key achievements:
• launch of a new product – Psion Revo Plus
• the organisation of Psion’s own international conference at Juan-les-Pins, France
• their participation at major international exhibitions including 3GSM World Congress, Cannes and CeBIT, Hanover
• creative concept for an advertising campaign that was flexible and adaptable, used internationally across regions and locally in individual markets.
• a full agency review and pitch process (which was televised for a BBC2 University documentary programme)
• developed their new extranet site for distributors and subsidiaries.
• Exp.MOMENTUM (a corridor company of McCann Erickson) - Account Director managing the accounts of Lucent Technologies Bell Labs Innovations and Nestlé. My role was to plan, create and execute strategic experiential marketing programmes to ‘bring the brands to life’. Key achievements:
• Lucent - 2 successful international conferences for up to 300 delegates each in Paris and Madrid. A ‘party’ attended by 500 guests at GSM World Congress, Cannes, themed utilising Lucent’s sponsorship of Jordan Formula 1 team.
• Nestlé - the creation of a stimulating seamless interactive experiential ‘exhibition’ at their headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland.
• Publicis-Dialog - Account Director managing direct marketing campaigns introducing new products for L’Oréal and CRM programmes for Renault.
HOLMES & MARCHANT CENTRAL March ’99 – Oct ’99
Group Account Director
Head hunted to Agency with specific responsibility to manage the transport, travel and aviation division. Accounts included: Finmeccanica, Highway Vehicle Management, Icelandair, London City Airport, Portman Travel, Shannon Airport and Stansted Airport:
• managed through-the-line campaigns for both consumer and business to business sectors, from strategic planning through to creative briefing and tactical implementation
• planned and presented agency’s pitch proposals
• developed the agency’s new business travel database and delivered new business.
FREELANCE / INTERIM MANAGER June 1997 – February 1999
• Millennium Radio - Consultant to develop their Sales & Marketing Strategy.
• Thameslink - Marketing Manager - developed branding strategy and strategic marketing programme for their re-launch. Successfully planned and executed 2 fully integrated campaigns building off-peak leisure & business travel to Gatwick Airport and developed a new consistent strongly branded corporate identity.
• Crammond Dickens Lerner - Account Director - successfully managed the launch of Forte Hotel’s new MasterCard and developed the identity of Forte’s new Rewards Programme, Forte Moments.
LONDON CITY AIRPORT July 1988 - May 1997
Head of Commercial Services June 1995 - May 1997
Promoted to this position with responsibility for the broad strategic direction of commercial operations, develop opportunities to increase non-aeronautical revenue, in addition to the role of marketing manager. Achievements:
• the creation of a system of statistical analysis of information from profit centres to assess their viability, profitability and development potential
• the introduction of an in-house PR/Press Relations Officer
• rationalised the use of, and remuneration of, outside suppliers.
Marketing Manager January 1990 - May 1995
Promoted to this post - reporting directly to the Managing Director. Key responsibility included the overall PR/Marketing Plan, its objectives, strategy and implementation within budgetary control and managing internal communications and worked externally with agencies. Achievements:
• a highly acclaimed Airport magazine, ‘City to Cities’
• an innovative Airport loyalty scheme, ‘City to Cities Card’
• a strongly branded, high quality corporate identity in promotional material
• a quality in-house database of over 50,000 clients which was accurate, clean, responsive and became a valuable tool for research and marketing planning.
• a range of events including a family travel trade open day attended by over 3000 visitors.
• successful advertising & PR campaigns. Initiated and organised co- promotions, sponsorships and events with all Airports’ ‘user’ airlines, travel trade partners and compatible external suppliers.
Sales & Marketing Executive September 1988 - December 1989
Promoted to corporates, the travel industry, UK and overseas, through presentations, exhibitions, trade functions, conferences & events.
1980 - 1988
STUDIO NANDO MIGLIO - PR Executive - clients included Versace and Christian Lacroix.
JULIANA’S INTERNATIONAL - Promotions Manager within 5*hotels in Far East, Middle East and Europe.
GOMPA PTE LTD, Singapore - Account Manager - oriental antique furniture and luxury furnishings.
EducationCheltenham Ladies College, England - 9 O’Levels
Lomond School, Scotland - 5 Scottish Highers, 2 A’Levels
Metropolitan College, Singapore - Certificate of Proficiency in International Trade