TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Work ExperienceSep 2000 – Today Millidian
Chief Financial Officer Rotterdam, Netherlands
· Responsible for Financial Department (Year-End Close)
· Responsible for contacts with external investors (Euro 200K collected)
· Sales Experience (International orientated)
· Final Responsible Manager Daughter Company Global100 (project-team of 4 students)
· Responsible Process improvements Sales & Acquisition processes
March 2000 – Sep 2000 Strategic Internet Consultant Amersfoort, Netherlands
· Setting up financial administration e-Novate.
Operational Project-manager for team of 10-15 which builds website & IT-Infrastructure for an Internet-broker, named Binck (Euro 5 Million investment):
· Chair for weekly project meetings
· Coordinate requirements PWC EDP-audit
· Develop functional design
· Sparring partner for content usage & strategy web-site
· Coordinating/briefing customer requirements to programmers
GE CAPITAL EXPERIENCE
GE CAPITAL COMMERCIAL FINANCE EUROPE
August 1999 – Feb 2000 Manager Financial Reporting Department Düsseldorf, Germany
· Setting op strategic operational plan for 2000
· Performing reporting to European and US headquarters.
· Involved in monthly and quarterly closing procedures.
· Setting up product profitability study for different factoring solutions.
· Working out and consolidating departmental budgets.
GE CAPITAL CORPORATE TECHNOLOGY
Feb 1999 – July 1999 Budget controller Stamford, USA
· Partially manage a $173 Million Corporate Technology budget.
· Individually negotiate and settle an office equipment lease claim thereby saving $75,000 for the company.
· Making financial calculations during set-up & implementation of IT-driven Shared Services Centre of Excellence.
· Providing support in the field of E-Commerce (making an overview of all EC service providers for GE & completing several surveys).
GE CAPITAL : RE-INSURANCE ERC FRANKONA
Aug. 1998 – Jan. 1999 Senior Accountant Folkestone, England
· Performing quarterly close Income Statement reconciliation.
· Setting up profitability study on an individual product level.
· Leading project team of 15 people to perform two quarter closes with plan numbers instead of actual numbers.
GE CAPITAL GLOBAL CONSUMER FINANCE : SERVICEBANK
Jan. 1998 – July 1998 IT-Project leader Oracle Financial Reporting Cologne, Germany
· Setting up monthly reporting structure to local management & employees.
· Champion for reporting part of Oracle GL implementation.
· Worked in Quality-team to automate payment methods by clients (from manual cash deposits to automated monthly transfers).
1) Financial Foundations Course (Analysis of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash-Flow statements for several companies): total 160 hours.
2) Financial Analysis for Operations (Accept/Reject projects on ROI/ROE basis, make Investment proposals): total 160 hours.
3) Strategy class (Case studies on strategic decisions in several branches (Software-Industry): total 130 hours.
4) Audit class (Analysis of controller ship issues, structuring of processes): total 130 hours.
5) Quality training (training of developing techniques to structure project to improve processes): total 80 hours.
6) Leadership Course (training to work in teams, develop leadership & presentation skills): total 70 hours.
All these courses included exams, presentations and defending of case studies.
ABN AMRO BANK PRIVATE BANKING: MIDDLE OFFICE
April ’97 - Aug. ‘97 Assistant Banker Madrid, Spain
· Evaluate competitor bank’s client services and perform a financial analysis.
· Conduct a research on existing customers market data as well as developing strategies for potential new customers.
· Research on fixed income versus stock market on the US and European markets.
INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH (IFO)
Aug. ‘96 - Oct. ‘96 Economic Researcher Munich, Germany
· Researched and analysed historical financial information on the effects of German Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Asia from 1985 - 1995.
· Published an article in German about the consequences of German FDI on domestic employment and growth.
· Provided analysed financial data to the German Ministry of Economic Affairs.
VDO INSTRUMENTOS S.A.
Jan. ‘94 - July ‘94 Financial Programmer Barcelona, Spain
· Automating the Financial Administration’s operations systems by creating and manipulating a database.
· Implemented new cash management system on electronic banking.
· Perform weekly liquidity forecasts as well as improving the firms bookkeeping process.
MUDANZAS DE HAAN S.A.
July ‘93 - Dec. ‘93 Staff Cost Accountant Barcelona, Spain
· Analysed and reconciled selected general ledger cost accounts.
· Bookkeeping tasks and introduction of new bookkeeping system.
· Prepared and reviewed ‘94 budget.
August ‘97 UNIVERSITY OF MAASTRICHT Maastricht, The Netherlands
· Master of Science in International Economics and Financial Management.
· Graduation Thesis: The consequences of German Foreign Direct Investment.
Sep. ‘95 - July ‘96 UNIVERSITY OF REGENSBURG Regensburg, Germany
· European Exchange Program “Erasmus”.
July ‘94 COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ENSCHEDE Enschede, The Netherlands
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
· Active in diverse committee’s as chairman and as general member.
· Fluent in English, German, Spanish, French and Dutch (native language).