TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Financial / Business Controller
Work ExperienceWork experience
Jun 2007 - present Resources Global Professionals (freelance)
Business Controller European Service Center
• Reporting and general process improvements (automation) within the
reporting and the payroll department.
• Accounting and communications with European country MD’s.
• Managing audits (statutory accounts within Europe). US-GAAP vs. local GAAP
• Reporting and development (automation) of European reporting to the European countries and the Corporate Head office in the US.
• Analysis of financial performance of the countries.
2005 – 2007 TBlox BV & FHH (Online ERP software)
Project manager (MT member)
• Co-managing of company and acquiring new customers, mainly care institutions and biotechnology companies.
• Development of the software and making continuous improvements.
• Extra focus area: linkage to other software/ERP applications; a.o. ZIS, Oracle, SAP, Omnivers, Exact etc.
• Project management (software implementations) in a.o. misc. care-institutions
2001 - 2005 Crucell N.V.
Controller / Manager accounting
• Responsible for external reporting (US GAAP / Dutch GAAP / IFRS).
• Management reporting / project reporting, budgeting, cash flow analysis.
• Project control mostly in combination with government grants
• Create and develop reporting (internal / external).
• Many contacts internal and external with accountants, banks, authorities
etc. in The Netherlands and the US.
• Responsible for the finance department (8 fte).
• Coordinate and prepare US annual account (20F).
• Option accounting.
More than 13 years Royal Nedlloyd N.V. and subsidiaries.
1997 - 2001 Danzas INSO International / Deutsche Post AG (since June ’99)
Nedlloyd Districenters Int. B.V. / Nedlloyd Flowmasters B.V.
• Transition from Nedlloyd to Danzas International reporting.
• Create and develop new internal reporting for the division.
• Many contacts with the countries.
• Coordinate and setup of budget process.
• Setup of new administration and processes for new company.
• Project control for new buildings, IT projects and Pan-european
• Investment analyses (new buildings – warehousing).
• Divisional reporting (including development and performance indicators).
• Responsible for the administration / reporting of the management
• Involved in corporate projects.
1995 - 1997 Royal Nedlloyd N.V.
Assistant Corporate Controller
• Consolidation and reporting of all countries and companies.
• Initiate and coordinate budgeting process.
• Analysis of investment requests.
• Analysis of the result development of subsidiaries.
• Involved in take-over and disinvestment of subsidiary companies.
• Development of management reporting.
• Maintain consolidation software.
1992 – 1995 Neddrill Nederland B.V.
Team leader (Finance department)
• Responsible for the administration of the several countries (drilling
• Management / financial reporting of the entities.
• Responsible for team (5 FTE).
• Contacts with the financial accountants in the countries.
1991 - 1992 Neddrill Nederland B.V.
Administrative staff employee (HRM)
• Preparation of personnel information.
• Contracts maintenance.
• Staffing, legislation and providing information to employees and
1988 - 1991 Gerlach Art Packers & Shippers B.V.
• Coordination of the international transport of art and valuables from
all Dutch museums, antique dealers and exhibitions worldwide.
1985 - 1988 Aeronaut B.V., Damco Air B.V., DHL International
Several operational and administrative positions
EducationEducation - HOFAM (NIVE)
- ASCO2 (NIVE)
- HEAO Business economics
- MEAO Business economics
- Small business diploma
- IATA/FIATA Introductory / Advanced / Dangerous Goods Course
- Transport course (Amsterdam shipping association)
SkillsProfile Interim professional with 18 years of relevant financial experience in differed financial positions. Practical approach, result oriented, analytic, stress durable, flexible and able to communicate on all levels. Autonomic, pro-active, hands on mentality and team builder. Strong IT skills and can translate processes into IT solutions. Extensive experience in management and control of financial processes and finds it a challenge to search for new ways to setup the financial structure. Likes to perform on new territories. Loyal to employees and employer.
The management style is more coaching rather than directive, communicative and informative. Sparring partner.
LanguagesDutch, English, German
OtherComputer experience: Windows XP/Vista, Office 2003/2007 (expert office user).
Many operational and development experience with financial software, a.o. accounting and reporting software. Many experience with other computer / internet applications. Accounting / consolidation software mainly FIS2000, Multivers, Omnivers, Business intelligence Brio, Exact financial, Hyperion, Great Plains (Microsoft), FRX, Perman, BWise.