TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
CIO | IT Manager | Project Manager
Werkervaring interimmanagerGlobal CIO, Jan-2020 – Jan-2022
Ultimaker is a scale-up company founded in 2011, that has built an open and easy-to-use solution of 3D printers, software and materials, that enable professional designers and engineers to innovate every day. Their 3d print software Cura is marketleading with millions of users worldwide. Its global team of over 400 employees work together to accelerate that world's transition to local, digital manufacturing. Ultimaker is part of NPM Capital.
As CIO of Ultimaker, the (agile) teams and I continuously built an integrated, cloud-first, scalable IT architecture based on market leading standards such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics365 and Google Cloud Platform, to support the growing ecosystem of all global entities of Ultimaker. As CIO I am responsible for the multi year IT strategy, the IT project portfolio and day-to-day operations. Also, I am heading the IT Security Office and the Ultimaker Privacy Office
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud implementation
• Obtain ISO27001 certification and establish the Ultimaker Security Policy
• Microsoft Dynamics365 continious development
• Supporting architecture for subscription-based sales strategy
• Structuring operational and financial IT processes
Global IT Delivery Lead, 2019 – 2020
LEFEBVRE SARRUT GROUP, PARIS
Lefebvre Sarrut is the mother company of Sdu, with headquarters in Paris, France. Lefebvre Sarrut is a leading international publishing house with brnaches in eight European countries and over 2500 employees.
The Global Delivery Group is an initiative to establish a governance, financial funding and talent management framework to and support local initiatives in Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy to grow from local start-up to groupwide scale-up.
CIO | Director IT, Content, Projects and HR, 2014 - 2020
SDU, THE HAGUE
www.sdu.nl | www.lefebvre-sarrut.eu
Sdu is one of the leading Dutch professional publishing companies, delivering high-end online information solutions to legal, fiscal and government professionals. With the smart use of content, data and technology, Sdu develops innovative solutions that optimize work processes.
CIO as main responsibility, but besides IT responsible for Content, Project Management and HR portfolio of Sdu. In that role, member of the Board of Directors and the international CIO Committee.
Responsible for defining and executing the strategic IT roadmap for Sdu, focussing on cleanup of legacy, implementing One Platform strategy for online propositions. Implemented Sdu-wide Agile/Scrum approach to improve time to market and customer focus of new initiatives. Together with the Board brought Sdu back to growth for the long run.
• Design and build-up of Agile IT organization
• Complete IT overhaul of content production chain and related organization
• Micro service-based architecture for customer facing webportals based on Symphony
• Implementation of marketing- and analytics architecture
CIO BENELUX, 2016 - 2017
ELS BENELUX, THE HAGUE/LEUVEN/LUXEMBOURG
www.sdu.nl | www.lefebvre-sarrut.eu
Lefebvre Sarrut is the mother company of Sdu, with headquarters in Paris, France. Lefebvre Sarrut is a leading international publishing house with branches in eight European countries and over 2500 employees.
Combining the role of CIO Sdu Netherlands with the responsibility for Belgium and Luxembourg. In collaboration with the Belgium and Luxembourg IT teams, the strategic IT strategy and project roadmap has been defined for the coming years in order to support new international market propositions.
MANAGER IT NETHERLANDS, 2008-2014
THOMAS COOK NETHERLANDS, HOOFDDORP
Thomas Cook is one of the leading tourism companies in Europe, with headquarters in the UK. The Dutch branch of Thomas Cook is a strong e-commerce based touroperator, with leading brands Neckermann and VrijUit. Besides e-commerce channels, Thomas Cook has a network of over 100 travel shops (sold in 2009 to German retailer RTK).
As manager IT Netherlands, responsible for the IT strategy and execution, project roadmap and content organization. The IT team of The Netherlands consists of 26 internal FTE and a variable number of external consultants. The team excels in business analysis, functional design and system management. Part of the Thomas Cook European IT Management community.
• Built a Netherlands/Belgium online B2C ecom platform based on Sitecore, which became the blueprint for European Ecom platform.
• Built and implemented a sophisticated marketing automation architecture to support online ecom channels.
• Outsourcing of technical infrastructure/office automation to Accenture and harmonization of local application portfolio in the European IT organization.
• Full support of the Thomas Cook Travel Shops IT infrastructure.
VARIOUS ROLES IN PROJECTMANAGEMENT AND IT, 2000-2008
Audax is a leading, diversified media company based in Gilze and Amsterdam. Audax focusses on book- and newspaper import, magazine production, media distribution and bookshops (AKO).
With a team of 23 FTE responsible for the overall IT-operation of the nine Audax operating companies. Processes varying from import, production, logistics/returns, retail to online sales of media products. SAP-based IT backend architecture, a retail landscape and 40+ other applications. Also responsible for the implementation of IT projects. As a member of the IT management team co-responsible for the budget and the IT-strategy.
• Implemented the new retail-ERP for 100+ bookshops and participated in various SAP implementation projects.
• Co-author of the first Internet Strategy Audax
PROGRAM COORDINATOR, 2001-2003
Responsible for coordinating and reporting on the entire IT project portfolio of Audax. Also responsible for further development of the Audax project management methodology. Also acting projectmanager of larger projects.
• Implementation of SAP at Van Ditmar, importers and sales of comics, English paperbacks and hardcovers.
• Development of business intelligence extranet magazines wholesale Betapress. Given the complexity and innovative technology, I have to present this project at the Gartner Business Intelligence Conference 2004 in Chicago.
• Introduction of the Euro in retail chain AKO.
• Development of various web sites for various Audax companies.
Responsible for projects from start to completion in all parts of the media group, ranging from retail to office and logistics services.
• Implementation of entire new front-and back-office system of 100+ AKO retailstores. This project has been a complete transformation, including introduction of a new POS system (REAL Software), integration of POS with backend logistics processes and introduction of online/realtime intranet with automated electronics forms and WFM.
• Introduction of narrowcasting solution within AKO
• Transformation in Media Logistics packaging line based on plastic bags into plastic crates
GETRONICS NETWORKS & SERVICES, AMSTERDAM
Getronics Networks & Services (GN&S) is one of the companies of Getronics Holding. GN&S focuses on IT infrastructure implementation and maintenance for well-known large and medium-sized companies in The Netherlands.
Responsible for integrated project management within various parts of Getronics Networks & Services.
• Implemented Year-2000 project for Getronics Networks & Services.
• Introduction of remote communication platform for around 80 service engineers.
• Upgrade of Service Management ERP (Servasure).
Opleiding interimmanagerTILBURG UNIVERSITY, 1990-1996
FACULTY BUSINESS ECONOMICS, MASTER IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS & MANAGEMENT
Information Systems and Management focuses on how organizations can best use IT to improve and optimize their business processes. A broad study, which both focus on Marketing and Corporate Finance, as Programming, Databases and Administrative Organization.
• Thesis on central project management in decentralized companies led by Exxon Chemical Europoort and Brussels. 1995-1996
• Boardmember of SBIT, official studentsociety of Information Management. In that role, responsible for editorial and marketing of the magazine BIKMag. 1992-1994
BALL STATE UNIVERSITY, INDIANA, USA, 1995
VARIOUS COURSES RELATED TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, INTERNATIONAL POLITICS, CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Part of the International Students Exchange Program (ISEP).
Consultancy interimmanagement a.i. kerncompetentiesAgile team building, IT strategie definieren en uitvoeren, Program Office, Security/Privacy officer rollen, Communicatief vaardig, Focus op pragmatiek en resultaat.
Talenkennis interimmanagerNederlands moedertaal