TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Work ExperienceOwner, Culture and Behavioural Change Manager in Lean Six Sigma.
> ATIM Academy:
• teaching YellowBelt and LeanGreenBelt training (incl. coaching participants on their projects)
• participating in the setup of new training material and redacting existing training material as Subject Matter Expert
> Cygnific B.V.:
• Conducting a 4-day Lean/OrangeBelt training multiple times.
• Developing and conducting (multiple times) a 1-day Lean Facilitator training.
• Developing and conducting (multiple times) a 1-day Lean Facilitator training part 2.
> Kronenburgh MEAO (upper secondary vocational education in business and administration)
• Developing and conducting classes in the field Lean & Creative (2017 - now)
• Setting up a Vocational programme in Business in English with BTEC certification
> Other assignments:
• Maersk Customer Service - Organising and guiding a Teambuilding/Team Spirit session
• Facilitating/Guiding 4 ‘Strategy to action’ sessions
• Master of Ceremony at Were Di Comprehensive School Career inspiration session based on 21st Century Skills
> KLM - Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) - Programme Management Officer, Information Management Office E&M
• Programme and project support at IT projects related to the introduction of the new aircraft type Boeing 787, amongst others:
• Facilitating the alignment of the Programme Managers involved (teambuilding)
• Preparing and taking minutes of the Program Board
- Programme secretary, Project office Aircraft Maintenance-Hangar
• Secretary of the ‘Securing our Future’ initiative at Aircraft Maintenance-Hangar
• Structuring processes within the Programme
• Leading the Programme secretariat and alignment of the Project Managers involved
- Project manager SourF, Project office Aircraft Maintenance-Hangar
• Project manager of 3 projects within the ‘Securing our Future’ initiative at Aircraft Maintenance-Hangar (Teams & Lead, Combi function, Problem Solving)
• Co-determining the form and conditions
• Planning and executing the implementation
- HR Project manager, HR-department E&M
• Facilitating and setting up E&M Leadership sessions
• Facilitating team strategy/tactical/teambuilding sessions
• Coordinating and executing KLM-wide and E&M specific HR projects
• Liaison between HR and other departments for ICT changes
- Trainer / Facilitator Lean Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma Office
• Conducting, planning, controlling and developing all Lean Six Sigma related trainings (excluding BlackBelt training)
• Coaching / guiding new trainers and facilitators
• Facilitating (guiding the process of) VSM-sessions, Kaizen events, etc.
- Business Consultant / Coach, Product Development department, Wide Body Base Maintenance (WBBM)
• Supporting/coaching higher and middle management. These are the managers of the Ground Engineers and Mechanics, who originated from this group.
• Facilitating (guiding the process of) brainstorm sessions
• Co-determining the training policy and translating it into trainings
• Project member in an E&M-wide project (Maintenance Authorisation Manual), where the legislation was translated to operations, including information sessions to Ground Engineers and implementation at WBBM
> KLM - Information Management HR - Manager Customer Services
• Setting up and leading the ‘customer side’ of the department and reconnecting with the ‘customers’ (HR-organisation KLM).
• Reorganising the department and making this function obsolete
> KLM - Corporate Information Office - Manager Program Support Office
• Setting up the department
• Developing the methodology of Programme Management for KLM
> Supporting the running programmes (big change processes) and the formulation of strategic Business Plans.
Magnus Management Consultants (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - Consultant
• Functional implementation of SAP (software)
• Setting up and conducting end-user training
> Cornelder (Penang, Malaysia) - Feasibility study at Philips
• Conducting a feasibility study whether Cornelder can take over the packaging activities of audio products of Philips.
EducationVocational Technical Business Administration
Multiple Lean Six Sigma trainings at KLM
BlackBelt training at General Electric
Programme Systemic Change
LanguagesDutch and English excellent
French and German mediocre