TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
CEO, COO, CCO
Work ExperienceCHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER (Interim) (2018 to Present)
Develop and help implement mission, vision, strategy, and product offerings for privately held group featuring 24 companies. Supervise 15 personnel producing success in Bio/Pharma Sciences sector. Train and mentor executives on handling changes and challenges.
• Played key role in building a new business plan and product portfolio for a carve out of one of the major subsidiaries.
Vodafone Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER/BOARD MEMBER (2015 to 2017)
Oversaw daily activities of commercial operations business unit connecting technology and customer-focused business units. Established and monitored Opex 60M budget focused on commercial channels and customer channels via call centres or digital platforms for enterprise, consumer and retail customers. Directed 1,300 FTE staff in customer service, digital service, Omni-channel support, product, project/programme/process management and implementation, billing and collection, and customer experience management functions.
• Fixed defective BSS stack system within six months decreasing defects from 1,200 to about 350, raising customer satisfaction by 20 points, enhancing First Contact Fix from 55% to 76%, lowering call center abandon rates from 25% to 5%, and moving more than five million customers to new BSS platform and reducing budget by 15%.
• Improved contact centre quality decreasing average handling time by 200 seconds.
• Reduced call centre sick rate from 8.5% to 5%.
• Introduced call reduction program with 40% fewer calls in 6 months and virtual call centre with third parties.
• Increased digital T-NPS by 15 points.
UPC Nederland/Ziggo, Utrecht/Amsterdam, Netherlands
VICE PRESIDENT CUSTOMER SERVICES/BOARD MEMBER (2012 to 2015)
After serving as Vice President Customer Services at UPC, I was appointed Vice President Customer Services of the new UPC/Ziggo Joint venture and asked to integrate both customer service organizations. Created one of largest service organizations in country with 3,000+ employees and EUR 125M+ annual budget. Managed newly-formed Customer Services department consisting of in home technicians, network technicians, logistics, and business support teams plus multiple call centres and call centre support. Led efforts to provide improved complete service to customers raising overall customer experience. Trained and developed technical staff via a self-created Technician’s Academy.
• Raised customer satisfaction by 10% to 92%.
• Enhanced technician T-NPS score by 33 points (+ 300%).
• Developed Technicians Academy to teach and certify 200 external technicians.
• Introduced new work force management system raising efficiency by more than 12%.
• Reduced logistical costs by 50% and box swap expenses by 40%.
• Improved First Time Fix by 8% and call centre average handle time by more than 12%.
UPC Nederland BV, Amsterdam, Netherlands
MLE SALES DIRECTOR (2009 to 2012)
Supervised 60 employees in medium and large enterprise function accounting for 90% of company income (EUR 70M).
• Educated account managers on Miller Heiman’s “Strategic Selling” to enhance sales and account leadership skills.
• Ended three years of annual revenue decline within 10 months and helped grow income by 5% yearly despite declining market trend by creating new organization and changing growth model
• Raised order intake by 40%.
• Revamped, refocused, and rebranded Priority Telecom into UPC Business.
• Merged UPC Business to business department into UPC Netherlands.
• Developed new business segments including media, energy, and call centres.
• Decreased revenue churn rate from 6% to less than 3%.
Versatel/Tele2, Amsterdam, Netherlands
BU MANAGER MAJOR ACCOUNTS (2006 to 2008)
Refocused team from product sales to solutions selling/account management function to better serve customers. Designed new sales channels for various customer groups. Updated marketing portfolio featuring new PMCs, IT methods, and on-net services. Assisted approximately 10,000 businesses with 20 to 750 staff. Developed and implemented remuneration and additional incentive plans for business department exceeding EUR 60M yearly.
• Introduced Sales Academy for all B2B account managers to follow same standards and procedures and guarantee more quality sales.
• Exceeded order intake target at 105%.
• Increased EBITDA by 17%.
• Improved new order intake from 20% on-net sales to 92%.
• Reduced monthly churn from 4% to 0.9%.
• Secured annual order intake of EUR 1.6 million MRR.
• Grew annual revenue growth by 4%.
SEGMENT MANAGER INDUSTRY AND RETAIL, VERSATEL (2003 to 2006)
• Restructured team into branch orientated sales groups within takeover by Tele2. Helped complete agreements with large customers including DSM, DHL, BAM, Dutch Rail, Schuitema, and Free Record Shop.
• Grew staff from 7 to 19 and increased annual revenues by 40% for three consecutive years.
• Secured new highly-successful PMCs.
• Exceeded team order intake by 110%.
Interim Manager, Sales AtoBe Mobile Solutions Versatel/Tele2, Haarlem, Netherlands
Manager International Sales Interxion, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Manager Sales KPN International Network Services, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Account Manager KPN Telecom Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sales Representative Ditelco Telecommunicatie, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sales Representative MC International, Amsterdam, Netherlands
EducationMaster of Science in Business Administration
Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bachelor of Commerce
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences Netherlands
SkillsChange & verander management