TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Business Development Director
Work Experience2013 – 2015 Paroh Ltd
Managing Director Europe Mainland
Start-up distribution FMCG Camping goods in Europe Mainland.
• Built from scratch to a € 1m business.
• Start building the brand to a recognisable Camping & Outdoor brand.
• Built a sales team to implement the strategy with focus on BNL, France and Germany
• Found a partner who bought the business to grow faster into Scandinavia and Southern Europe.
Education1996 – 2013 Gelert Europe BV
Managing Director & Member of the Group Executive Board of Gelert Ltd.
Responsible for Europe with an annual sale of € 7 million. Established Europe as largest profit contributor, and most steady
growing part of the group. Employed sales staff and agents across Europe.
• Built a € 1 million business into a profitable € 7 million business according to the strategy set out.
• Built the Gelert brand to the top 3 brands in the Benelux.
• Built an international sales team in Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland.
• Built strong partnerships with top players in the market like; Obelink, Vrijbuiter, Kampeermarkt, McTrek, Amazon,
Habermaaß, Sport 2000, Go Sport, Max Bersinger and more.
• Built strong private labels for multiple big and known retail chains.
• Built and direct specific European product development for several product groups.
SkillsI am classically trained by trade, a seasoned people manager by experience and ambition. As a Managing Director, I’ve build small local teams into a mature profitable platform to sustain the further growth in Europe, give strategic vision and leadership to talented people and with this developed an exceptional knowledge of the Camping and Outdoor markets
across the Benelux and Europe.
LanguagesNetherlands - native language
English - good
German - average