TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Work ExperienceJune 2008 to date : International Automotive Tier 1.
Structure : Consolidated turnover : 150m €, 6 legal entities, 8 industrial sites in 4 countries, 700 employees.
* Organization and management
- Member of the Board, Management of a team of 20 persons,
- Takeover of all administrative and financial activities following the closure of the HQ,
- Recruitment of managers to build an autonomous and operational team,
- End of sub contracted activities for financial, accounting and tax operations,
- Enforce internal control procedures.
* In charge of statutory accounts, reporting and legal aspects
- Production of statutory accounts and filling process for each legal entity,
- Full monthly and yearly UK Gaap reporting package issued by D+4,
- Act as pilot to implement new communication platforms for financial information,
- Decision and supervision of tax decision and follow-up of all tax audits,
- Contact for auditors, lawyers, tax authorities and customs.
* Cash management
- Set up a confidential factoring agreement, funding rate above 95%,
- Management of an indirect cash pool for all French subsidiaries of the Group,
- Decision and action plan to improve working capital,
- Fortnightly cash forecast,
- Improvement of the level of credit insurance cover.
* Management accounting
- Development of indicators to follow-up industrial performance by activity,
- Tight control of cost of sales to offset raw materials price increase,
- Budget process for each entity and submission to Group for validation,
- Short term forecast and 3 years business plan,
- Specific analysis: make or buy, capital expenditure analysis, support in decision making process.
* IT department
- Stabilization and roll-out in each site, set up specific applications as for factoring,
- Upgrade servers and migrate mailboxes,
- Simplification and savings by reviewing contracts and reducing the numbers of sub contractors.
Jan 2005 – June 2008: UK Plc
Activity : Electronics company supplying automotive, telecommunications, computing and industrial markets.
Structure : Consolidated turnover : 1M €, 42 industrial sites covering 18 countries, 7 940 employees.
* Jan 2007 to June 2008: International Project Manager.
Role : Improve or implement accounting and corporate finance processes for existing, new businesses acquired or entities under restructuring plan.
- Implementation of the complete financial structure for a new subsidiary in India,
- Perform full analysis and preparation of a restructuring project (risk, cost and closure plan),
- Support on risky situation, failure in MRP system and stock control (Brazilian subsidiary),
- Training of new Finance Directors (India, Brazil),
- Internal audit reviews.
* Jan 2005-Dec 2006: Finance Director French Subsidiary of the Group
Activity : Automotive tier 2, turnover : 20 m €, 185 employees.
- Accounting and financial reporting management, team of 7 persons,
- Budget preparation, monitoring of performance and productivity for each industrial activity,
- Relation with external partners: lawyers, auditors, insurers, tax authorities,
- HR responsibilities, interface with work council and Health and Safety Committee,
- Implementation and conduct of the closure process up to the liquidation of the company.
2004: Transitional Financial Controller, Civil Works Group France
Activity : Design and construction of networks of telecommunications and energy, turnover : 37 m €, 130 employees.
Role : Development of the accounting and financial department, implementation of a D+10 reporting requirement for African subsidiaries and for new comers within the Group.
2000-2003 : Expatriate Finance Director, Africa, Subsidiary of an English Plc
Activity : Industrial metal works, design, equipment manufacturing and construction of cocoa and coffee turnkey processing plants, turnover : 18 m €, 120 employees.
Role : Management and development of the financial department and coordination of the administrative organisation of the Ivorian subsidiary.
1999-2000 : Financial Controller, French Japanese industrial subsidiary.
Activity : Manufacture of loudspeakers for audio & video products, Turnover : 23 m €, 100% export, 150 employees.
Role : Responsible for the accounting and financial management and ensuring compliance with the new Group reporting requirements.
1998-1999 : International Accountant, European Financial Shared Services based in the UK.
Activity : International pharmaceutical group.Role : Implementation of SAP FI and CO modules for all the French subsidiaries of the Group.
1995-1998 : Finance Manager, French winery of an Australian Group.
Activity : Winery : Production and sales of wines, turnover : 5 m €, 98% export.
Role : Creation and development of the financial department of the winery purchased by the Australian Group.
Education1995 : DECF, Diplôme d'Etudes Comptables et Financières (French Chartered Accountant Degree).
1993 : ASTON BUSINESS SCHOOL, Birmingham, England, major : Accounting.
1991-1995 : BORDEAUX BUSINESS SCHOOL, Bordeaux, France, major : Accounting and Corporate Finance.
SkillsComputer literate: MS Office, SAP, JDE, SAGE, Hyperion, SUN Systems.
LanguagesEnglish : Fluent. TOEIC : score of 965.
- Car history, owner of a classic car.