TIP: soortgelijke CVs vinden
Project manager, consultant, business controller
Work Experience- Responsible for enhancing capital and liquidity recovery options included in the Recovery Plan of De Volksbank and delivery of a compliance assessment and gap analysis on compliancy with EBA guidelines on Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book per 30 June 2019. In addition, he established an intraday liquidity stress test.
- Freelance Director at MUFG Bank (Europe) N.V. within Regulatory Affairs & Program Office, responsible for Risk Appetite, ICAAP/ILAAP and Recovery Plan development. In addition, he worked on the Target Operating Model for IFRS9 development and implementation.
- Implementation manager prudential supervision at Deutsche Bank Nederland N.V. (ICAAP & ILAAP, SREP, Recovery Planning, Risk Appetite, Capital Planning, DGS, Economic Capital & Expected Loss for Credit Risk, Securitisation, IFRS 9, Bijzonder Beheer)
Capgemini Consulting - Managing Consultant
- Carried out several projects in the area of Financial management, in particular on business cases and value based management
De Nederlandsche Bank - Strategy & finance consultant
- Controller for the supervisory divisions and the division business economics & ICT. Supported division management in business planning and control
- Several projects on Management Information, IT Governance, IT benchmarking and Lean Six Sigma
Atos (KMPG) Consulting - Senior Consultant
- Several projects in the area of Financial management, in particular on planning & control in the Financial Services sector
- Interim controller at KLM Information Services, Operations (± 600 fte)
EducationRotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Excellent Programme
- Master of Business Administration in General Management
Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
SkillsRoles: project manager, consultant, business controller
Areas of expertise: strategy, innovation, project- and program management, organization design, financial modelling, business cases, governance and change, performance management and risk and change management.
OtherThe purpose of Edward’s work is to help clients to improve their business performance and risk management through application of Lean, Value-Oriented and Risk Management frameworks. His main areas of experience are:
- Governance (Finance, Risk, IT)
- Risk Analysis (identification and assessment of risks, risk controls)
- Regulatory compliance (EU regulations and directives and EBA guidelines for banks)
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders (risk monitoring, financial performance, project progress)
- Modelling (capital & liquidity planning, stress testing, recovery planning, activity-based costing)
- Process controls & process improvement (SOx, Lean Six Sigma)
- Innovation (business plans, business cases, business IT requirements, portfolio management)
- Edward delivers support in several roles: project manager, product owner, consultant, trainer, facilitator and/or coach. He has a strong track record in financial services as well as in other sectors he worked in prior to 2010.
- He typically solves complex and high impact business issues in three till four months, while he can solve easier to tackle process performance issues in a matter of weeks.
- An important aspect of his work is clear communication and frequent interaction with internal and external stakeholders such as board members, regulators and internal/external auditors.
- Edward published several articles and books about the field of activity of CFO’s and controllers.